Well hey everyone! T’is the last month of the year…still time to make progress…
The harsh reality is that most people do not want to see you succeed. People will try to hold you down. You must make an effort to hang around others who share your goals to lose weight, and so that you can leverage their knowledge, commitment, support, and success. It’s research proven that when you hang around others who succeed that you will also succeed
“Figure yourself out; spend some time in introspection” - Frank McKinney.
That’s a brilliant idea…
…so take 10-15 minutes for yourself to write down where you’re headed for the rest of the year, and what plans you want you to accomplish in 2010 and then put in some action steps you need to follow to reach those goals.
Keep it simple and clear.
Answer these questions:
1) Is the life you’re living worth what you are giving up to have it?
2) Are you doing what you want in life?
3) Are you living the personal life that you want?
4) Are you doing enough of the little things that make you happy?
5) Are you spending enough time with the people that make you happy?
6) Are you making the best use of the limited time you have in your one lifetime?
Simple questions. Simple answers.
Make a simple plan.
Develop simple solutions.
It’s sometimes a jagged little pill to swallow, but good things come to those who are willing to work hard