Monday, February 16, 2009

8 Tips to Getting Beach Body Ready!!!

Getting Beach Body Ready

It is time once and for all to get out that beach wear, try them on and get started on your way to fitting into them before the end of spring!

8 Tips to get Beach Body ready ASAP!

Use exercise that will boost your metabolism, change your body and burn tons of calories. Below is a list of how you should prioritize your exercise:

1st priority is strength training- this will increase your metabolism, burn calories and create an afterburn effect where you will burn more calories the 24-48 hours following the exercise bout.

2nd priority is metabolic interval circuit training- This is intense for short periods of time and will burn calories and give you an afterburn effect but won't necessarily build lean muscle tissue.

3rd priority is steady state cardio- This will burn calories but won't necessarily boost it for longer than during the workout.

So, bottom line, if you are short on time- Metabolic resistance training and an interval metabolic circuit 3-5 times a week are the keys to getting into shape ASAP!

4 Fuel your body. Eat within 15 minutes of waking up and then eat every 2-3 hours to fuel your body with a fruit or vegetable and protein at every meal.
This will get your metabolism revving.

5 Take care of yourself. Get enough sleep. Manage stress.

6 Drink your water- .7 x body weight in ounces of water. Think of water as your fat burning liquid.

7 Take a multivitamin and Omega 3 Fish Oil everyday.

8 Keep a journal! Keeping track of what you are doing will keep you accountable!
Eat healthy 90% of the time and plan on splurging the other 10%.

Follow these eight tips and you'll feel and look better in no time!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valentine's Special Report

When Children Ages 4-8 were asked What Love Is':

When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.'Rebecca - age 8'

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.'
Billy - age 4'

Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.'
Karl - age 5'

Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.'
Danny - age 7

1 comment:

MJLluvsblu said...

I have gone to end results and had Bobbie as my trainer, not only have a lost weight, gained muscle tone. He is also great about being flexible with my schedule and sending me tips on Healthy eating that is attainable.

I feel great look better and fit into my clothes.

I would completely recommend trying out End Results and Bobbie