Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birthdays, Welcomes and a Tuf Complex

Here is a tough Metabolic Complex I did with
Tennis Pro Eusabio, my son Anthony and Birthday boy Nathan Miller
did this week!

Dumbbell Hammer Curls x 6
Dumbbell Upright Row x 6
Dumbbell High Pull Snatch Regular x 6
Dumbbell Parallel Press x 6
Dumbbell bent over row x 6
Dumbbell squat push press x 6
Dumbbell Alternate Leg Lunges x 6/6 (front to back)
Dumbbell alt leg lunges 6/6 (left/right)
Dumbbell Upright Row 6x6

It is done back to back(no rest) well...I did need to drop
the Db due to my failing grip:)

A great workout to burn fat and increase power endurance.

Happy Birthday to:
Nathan Miller
Maxwell Reeve

I would like to welcome
Blanca and Beth
to The End Results Family!

Make sure to look forward to workout videos
as i get the hang of this blogging thing!

No comments: