Sunday, August 15, 2010

Staying in shape in Vegas and End Results' NEW home!

The New and Improved End Results!
Come visit us:
24402 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, Ca.

Here in Las Vegas for a short trip to cap off Summer.
I always stay fit, eat right, and do my best not gain body fat when I travel even though there are a lot of obstacles on the road.

Everything can be managed.

Some of my travel weapons that keep me on-track…

1) My Red Oxx Air Boss carry-on bag that holds a lot of stuff (including snacks and my TRX straps)

2) I use the hotel gym, or I buy a day pass to a local MMA gym. I schedule workouts while traveling.

3) I get up earlier than I want to in order to get my body moving(it's what its built for!) or eat properly

4) I plan ahead – for example, I’ll buy extra bags of raw almonds, apples...

5)I’ll be reading one of my favorite books, “Man’s Search for Meaning”. I recommend you invest in a copy of this book…it will move and inspire you to action. Your mind needs a workout too!









Transformation Tip:
“Do you have an opportunistic mindset, focused on the possibilities in your life? Or do you always focus on the obstacles? Start to pay attention and change your mindset to set yourself up for success.
Having someone to share the healthy/fitness lifestyle with definitely makes things a lot easier and helps you stay on track. We keep each other motivated and focused and train together on a frequent basis. My good friend, always talks about the importance of social support when you’re trying to achieve something, and it doesn’t get any better than having it right in the same house next to you at all times” – Rachel Cosgrove

BobbyD
http://endresultsfitness.net

No comments: