Look closely in above video. You just might see somebody familiar! Lol
There are less than 90 days left in the year, but with these 5 simple steps you're about to discover, you can still change your body in 2009 - even during the holiday season.
You just have to make 5 simple changes this week. I promise you the path to success is simple.
And I promise you that you WILL get better results from short, burst workouts - NOT slow cardio. After all, a recent study published in the British Journal of SportsMedicine found that 26 out of 58 men and women dropped only 2 pounds after a 12-week cardio program. That just shows you that cardio is not the best way to transform your body. Even though these poor men and women were forced to do 5 hours of cardio per week, most of them just didn't get results. Even the lucky ones who did get "results" with cardio still only lost an average of 6.7 pounds in 12 weeks.
But that's a far cry from the 12 to 30 pounds of fat that men AND women are losing on an integrated Stength/Interval training program.
So here's what you need to do to succeed in transforming your body:
1) Never, ever, EVER give up.If you stumble, get back up. Get social support from a nutrition buddy and from an exercise partner so that you can always have someone there to help you through the tough times.
2) Be consistent with your nutrition compliance. Stick to whole, natural foods 90% of the time and you will change your body - guaranteed. We all know that we need to avoid junk food, sugar, and mindlesssnacking, so simply plan ahead by packing and prepping food and you'll avoid diet-killing mistakes.
3) Make baby step changes today for long-term lifestyle changes that will guarantee you'll lose the weight. Even when you are on holiday and feel like you are not sticking to your plan, your healthy habits will kick in.
4) Keep track of your nutrition. This will help you identify the mistakes you are making BUT also will show you what works best for you. And then you can always return to the most effective program for you if you are ever struggling.
5) Exercise smarter, not longer. As I mentioned earlier, study after study continues to show that long, slow cardio is almost worthless for transforming your body. And more importantly, there are dozens if not hundreds of real-life examples at your gym or where you work that prove hours of cardio does not cause amazing transformations. It might be the overweight runner in your neighborhood, or the person who does an hour on the elliptical machine every day at your gym who still looks the same as they did last year, or it might be someone at your work who is frustrated with their workout becausec ardio is getting them nowhere. Or it could be your own frustrating experience with cardio...But I promise you, dropping cardio and switching to the short, burst resistance and interval training workouts in the will help you transform your body - fast. It's a win-win situation.
You'll save time, exercise less, and get more results.